1) Go to this page:
Scroll down a bit and all of the performances are listed.
2) Click on the date you want to attend under "Showtimes" for the ballet you want to see.
3) The next page may remember what city you are in from a previous visit, but if not, click on the city that does appear and type the name of your city in its place; hit enter.
4) Once you have the right city, scroll down to find the cinema where you want to attend, and click on "Show movies and showtimes"
5) If you want to take advantage of the discount for a 3-show package, click on "series ticketing".
5a) Log in, sign up, or proceed without logging in
5b) Select the dates and times you want for your package and then "proceed". From there it's pretty straightforward.
6) If you want to buy a ticket to just one show, click on the showtime (e.g. 7:00 in the little box)
6a) Log in, sign up, or proceed without logging in
6b) Select the date and time you want, and then "proceed". From there it's pretty straightforward.